Monday, November 5, 2007

managing expectations

that's a common phrase used among my cousins.
simply put, don't get our hopes up. it's really not that hard.

i used to be VERY negative. actually, i still am most of the time. everyone always told me to think positive, blah blah, this and that. but i always thought that it only sets you up for disappointment. if you think negatively, then when something bad happens, you expected it, and if something good happens, then you ultimately feel happier, yeah?

well, that's basically what i mean by managing my expectations. don't make me expect something, only to disappoint me in the end. i'd rather just think it's not gonna happen even if it might still happen.

i deno. excuse me while i ramble..


all i know is that i can't wait until saturday.
i'm still trying to find that piece of mind.


that's all.

No comments: