Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jason Reeves...STARSTRUCK!


Today, James took me to go see one of our favorite music artists -- Jason Reeves at the Great American Music Hall. I re-fell in love with him after seeing him live. He's like Jason Mraz. Actually, he's a girl version of Colbie Caillat. They, in fact, are a duo. He helps write her songs. She got famous and left him behind! But that's my opinion and a whole other story and post I could get into later on. Anyway, I STILL LOVE YOU JASON, WITH OR WITHOUT COLBIE!

Jason Reeves wasn't even headlining. It was actually Jon McLaughlin, which I'm sure you've all heard of. He's pretty good too. An amazing pianist. BUT, I was there all for Jason Reeves. The concert was incredible. He's so humble up there on stage. He couldn't stop saying how San Francisco is his favorite city on earth. He said he wasn't even just saying it to suck up either! I believe him. Man, he was just so cool up on stage. It made me feel like I wanted to be his bestest friend ever. The crowd was great too. You could pick out the handfull of people who were truly fans of Jason Reeves and were there for him. We all sang along---it was great. I took many videos and pictures, but i'll let you hear one of his best songs, Just Freinds (sorry for the sideways-ness).

At the end of the concert, James and I stood at the merch table. We got to meet him, get autographs signed, and take pictures! I was so nervous. He's so cute, talented, and friendly! Like I said before, standing there talking and joking with him made me feel like I could be hist friend!

But, other than amazing talent, I got to spend quality time with my love. It was nice, since he had been gone in Vegas for a while. I love going to concerts with him =]




So heres to an incredible night. Cheers!

No comments: