Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Because every once in a while, I get inspired.

I guess, not inspired inspired. I don't plan on writing anything that will make people go out and tell the world. I just feel like writing.

A lot has happened since I last posted. A lot of things that if I had the strength and security, I would have blogged about. But, I guess I am neither secure nor strong. I think that is my problem. I try really hard, most of the time, to pretend everything is okay. Sometimes, things really are amazing, but sometimes, I play it off as if they are, when really they are not.

In September, things happened in my life that taught me a very important lesson. A lesson everyone knows but whether or not you learn it, is a different story. Either way, i learned that shit will ALWAYS happen. Shit that brings out the worse in you. No one is perfect. Nothing is every completely perfect. And while I'm usually uncomfortable making that public, it's true. I'm not the best person in the world. I'm not the smartest, the prettiest, the richest, the most clever...etc. So, I'm not gonna tell everyone that I am.

I'm not always happy. But my life is really good.

I don't even know if I make sense. I guess I'm just bothered with people who try to make it out that their life is the best, with nothing wrong. I used to be that way, and so I know it's not true. I do applaud your positivity, however.

I don't know, maybe I'm just envious. Haha.

But, really.

Speaking of good and bad lives. You hear about the boy in China who got his cheek ripped off by his teacher? DAMN. That's so harsh, just because he didn't do his homework?! Jeez. You can read about it here. It's pretty fucking gross.

Anyway...

my current read: The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
my current music: The Tings Tings

tata.

No comments: