Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a year now...

It's almost my birthday, in 5 days to be exact.
Now, I should be excited, but I'm not.

Last year was one of the best birthdays ever. My cotillion was unbelievable and probably my best birthday ever. I don't expect this year's birthday to be anywhere near that, but I don't even have anything planned at all for it. Sad, huh?

Also, my 18th birthday was also my last birthday in high school with all my friends and what not. One of the things I enjoyed about having my birthday during the school year is that every year on my birthday, I felt so special at school. You know, with the balloons you get to carry around and all the presents. I mean, that's a little materialistic, I know, but everyone deserves to feel special on their birthday right?

The good thing about having my birthday away from home, though is being able to party hard the night of with my friends of here! That's the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to. But, I have absolutely nothing to look forward to for spending my birthday with the family and my friends back home. :(

Anyway, enough of my ranting. That is all.

Current Music : JOHN MAYER -- all day, everyday
Current Read : Black Elk Speaks