Friday, March 13, 2009

You love me, I love you harder

With the help of my friends Irene and Terrance, I discovered a new like: Beard Papa's cream puffs. I know, I know, I might be a little late, but whatever. I really like it. And today, I discovered that I like them a lot better frozen. :)

Today I also discovered that I am totally and completely in love with almost every single thing in the store Urban Outfitters. I mean, I've always liked the store and would purchase things here and there. But today, I realized that if I could, I would purchase almost 90% of what is there. All the way down to the witty books they have. Call me a bandwagon jumper, but I love all the 48/58 dollar shirts and blouses available there. What's worse is that I realized this today because my sister and I realized that we actually DO have an Urban Outfitters in Walnut Creek. Ack!

Whilst on our mini adventure to Walnut Creek, I also almost got my helia pierced! The line at Zebra's was wayyyyy too long though. So I shall proceed to get that piercing on its original scheduled date, March 31st. Also known as my 19th birthday! Weee!

One last thing I discovered today: my new favorite song is 6 Months by Hey Monday. Talk about love at first LISTEN! Gahhh! It's so dreamy (if you can even attribute that to a song!). Anyway, that is my current new obsession.

Today was just full of discoveries.

That is all.
_ _ _

PS I also discovered that I got a 96 on my Micro midterm! Yayyy me!
PPS Happy 4 and 4 Babe!

Current Read: The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
Current Listen: 6 months - Hey Monday

No comments: