Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3...2...1..

And, we're back!

Hello blog, how have you been? You missed me? I sure missed you. I debated coming back to you, and was so close to abandoning you altogether, but something inspired me to write again. Like I've said a thousand times before, that happens every once in a while. :)

These past few days finally being on vacation and off school has felt like so much longer than just 4 days. Right after my last day of school, people were sleeping over for my sister's graduation. That night was such a long night. We had like 11 people sleeping in our cute little Moraga condo and that made it hard to sleep early as planned. Instead, James and I had to finish my sister's slideshow and Danelle and Michelle hella turned LI and we could not stop laughing! Ended up getting hella little sleep that whole week with that sleepover and finals combined. That was SO NOT gail. You know me. I NEED my sleep! Anyway, the graduation was probably the one of the proudest moments of my life! My sister deserves so much recognition for her accomplishment. It sucks because in my family, we're just expected to graduate college. It's like a given. Therefore, it sometimes feels like it's not that big of a deal. However, the way my parents HELLA decorated the house, got hella cute giveaways, invited hella people, etc almost made me all teary eyed because my sister so deserves it! She went through hella shit during these past four years, so I was a damn proud sister that night.

At the same time, I could not stop thinking about myself graduating and my future. After all the stress I went through these past few months working so much shit out with my advisor, I finally made it happen! Because I have extra credits from AP tests and what not, I am officially graduating early! After this next semester, I'll be outta SMC and Samuel Merrit University bound for Nursing school there. January 2012, I'll officially be a Registered Nurse with my B.S. Then 2 years after that I'll have my Master's as a Nurse Practitioner! Wooot! 24 years old and I'll be able to start the rest of my life, making goood money, and living on my own and able to start my family with my teaching husband! <3 God, I can't wait.

I'm usually not one to think about my future in this way, but once SMC approved my appeal to get out early, my whole life literally flashed before my eyes, and in a good way!

Anyway, I hope to keep writing more regularly again. I know I always say that and knowing me, I probably won't follow through with it. I get too busy living my life than finding time to write about it. But, in the end, I'll try my hardest, because writing in this thing will only be better for me. :)

That is all.

------

Current Music : Incubus -Are You In (PERFECT summer jam :])
Current Read : Revolutionary Road - Richard Yates

No comments: