Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here, you can be anything and I think that scares you..

...and with that opening lyric, it's easy enough to guess that..
I JUST GOT TICKETS TO THE JIMMY EAT WORLD CLARITY x10 CONCERT!!

Now this might not be a big deal to everyone else. But for me, it's a huge deal. Here's why:


Even though Dashboard Confessional will always and forever be the band that brought me and James together, I gotta give a little credit to Jimmy Eat World. Clarity was the first CD that he burned for me. :)

Also, the song that I quoted in my title is maybe the best Jimmy Eat World song ever. It brings back so many memories, and you know me, I'm on a nostalgia high. Not to mention, it's James' favorite Jimmy Eat World album, as well as mine.

Lastly, this is like a once in a life time deal! There's only 10 shows in this tour and I am going to be at one of them. It's the 10 year anniversary so they're playing the entire album from start to finish. And if you all have heard this album it's so musically intricate that it's gonna be
amazing seeing it live.

Damn, can you say EXCITED?!



No comments: