Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's the little things..

Every bad day has always definitely got something good that goes a long with it. Something that happened today has proved my point yet again. I was ready to have an uneventful, somewhat sad, next 2 weeks with James being gone and all...

But something good has come out of every day since.

Today, JUSTIN MOTHER EFFING TIMBERLAKE tweet-ed me on twitter! :)

And I did not even prompt him. It was very much a surprise to me as is was to everyone else! Also, James was able to call me again today! :)

I kinda like that. The fact that his calling me has become something to celebrate because we're not on the phone or together all the time. :)

This entry is all smiles. I like it.

That is all.

_ _ _

Current music : Taking Back Sunday - You're so Last Summer
Current Read : Lock and Key

No comments: